Friday, May 9, 2008

Don't Hurt New Born Baby's!!

I totally agree with my classmate making abortion illegal in Texas. I think that is a women decision on making the choice of having the baby or not. I cannot imagine anyone who could be okay with doing that to another human. Then, think of that poor child, if they are not given up for adoption, they probably could never be fully loved by their mother because of the trauma the mother suffered. Then the guilt the child must feel and the scaring of being the product of such a heinous crime. For example, my aunt was going to abort my little cousin because she was not ready to have a little baby. My aunt Daisy was 17 years old when she became pregnant. She just wanted to party and party all the time. However, that’s why there’s protection so the boy or girl can have protected sex and not make a little baby pay the price. I do not believe this is an easy decision for most women to make, but in the end it should be their decision and not the state governments.

Therefore, the other thing that I didn’t agree with was that they are trying to push religious beliefs and care to people. They are trying to brainwash people by saying that abortion is good and that it causes to much problems in families. I personally disagree I am religious and I think positive. A baby is born because the husband and wife want to have a kid and their going to be responsible for it.

Therefore, if the women don’t want to take care of her baby they can give it for adoption there’s a lot of tons of families that want a kid. Therefore, theirs always a problem with the couple that they can have kids of any circumstances. I think that a baby is a cute thing to have and see it born. For example, I think too many abortions are a result of a woman's irresponsibility, ignorance, or stupidity. These women should not be allowed to have sex in the first place, but seeing as how there's no possible way we can prevent this we can at least keep the baby from being punished by eliminating abortions in Texas all together.r example, when a baby is always born I see it always like I am getting reborn.

Finally, I think I firmly believe that an abortion of any type is murder and should be against the law. I know that one of the major debates is when does a human life begin, and I believe that it's when the baby is conceived. As soon as pregnancy comes to fruition the baby is going to be a human life and killing it before one believes it has life, whether that is true or not, is still murdering a future life.


<http://brianarogers.blogspot.com/2008/04/abolish-abortions-in-texas.html>

No comments: